Sunday 3 April 2011

Challenge - April Showers!!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mums out there, hope your having a fantastic day. My kids brought me some lovely flowers and chocolates, its weird now that there old enough to go shopping themselves, mind you aqs my OH said, they still need money from the friendly bank i.e him lol. I'm afraid we haven't been able to go out today seems I'm suppose to rest, just a few more days and I'm sure I'll be dancing in the rain!!! lol  Ok corney but over at Raise The Bar Challenge Blog its April Showers (See how I have said me dancing, April Showers - yep I'm sad I really need to get out soon!!!).  Luckily any weather will do for the challenge.
I just fancied a play, nothing to difficult as when I can't bend forward for too long, mind you hurray I can feel its starting to ease.  So I remembered I had once won £50 of paper cellars products and when I was browsing through the blogs last night I recalled I had these weather stickers.  Also instead of going through all my 12 by 12 boxes for patterened paper I got my scrap box out and used bits and pieces.  I used my cricut for the letters (mind you got to reduce on those strong pain killers as looking at it at the moment nothing looks straight, thank goodness I stop those in a couple of days lol).
Hope you all have a brilliant crafty evening and may Monday morning be nice and calm!!!!! xxx

4 comments:

xxxtglxxx said...

Hi Kezzy :)

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and your lovely comments. :)

Thats such a wonderful card and quite an achievement considering the pain and discomfort, I hope you start to feel more able soon.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Smita said...

Cute card! Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog :)
Get well soon and I hope you don't have to pop those painkillers again!

Hugs,
Smita

Wanda Cullen said...

Love seeing someone be creative and using alternatives to designer paper! Fun card and perfect for the weather theme at RTB! So glad you played along with us this week!

~*Joni said...

Oh Kezzy I hope you are feeling better! This card is adorable, yay for fun stuff in your stash! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Raise The Bar this week!
~*Joni RTB DT