Wednesday 13 April 2011

WOYWW 97

Hi to all the woyww's out there, I can't believe that week 97 is only 7 weeks away, I really need to start on my project!!!  I am so sorry I hardly got to comment on many of you last week as I kept having fleeting looks while on the go.  You know what its like, when your off ill for a couple of weeks (after back injections), when your on the mend everybody seems to want a piece of you LOL LOL.  I have 3 pics for you today, 2 from my sofa craft and one of my craft desk which is a bit boring!!!!
I'm off camping on Friday and on my desk is the bits I have decided to take.  I'm planning on taking Sheena's paint fusion as I haven't had a go yet so I am taking the dvd, practice sheets, paint and some card to paint on, I'm only planning on practising as I'm sure it will take awhile to get the hang of it.  Also I'm taking my embroidery (not on pic), crochet (going to try and learn to do crochet flowers) and my seed beading (next photo's).

This is my sofa craft, I have been sorting out my beads into colour groups as I used to just have them mixed up in a box.  I have been doing this for awhile on and off downstairs, but this week I have been trying to sort me seed beads out (these are really small beads) so I can take them camping .........

And here is the seed bead trays I have been filling up to take with me, some are sorted some are not.  The box on the left is the mixed beads I have been sorting and the books on the right are the ideas I am taking with me, so hopefully I may come back with something. 
If your all wondering what I am waffling on about nip over to Julia's blog and have a tour around some fabulous desks and why not join in so we can see yours.
Hope you all have a fantastic crafty week. xxx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE your colour sorting!
Have fun camping.
nickipeex

lisa said...

Have fun with the paint fusion. Don't forget to take a piece of acetate or a tile to put your paints out on and plenty of kitchen role, believe me you'll need it. I found that it's really frustrating if you can't get the hang of one thing and keep struggling away but if you try one of the other flowers they may come really easily and you'll wonder what the problem was so don't give up if you don't get there straight away. If you need help just shout!!
Have a great holiday.
Hugs Lisax

D K Crafts said...

Hi Kezzy. You must have great patience to sort out all those seed beads as they are really fiddly. Hope you have a good week camping and are feeling much better. Take Care. Donna

okienurse said...

Awesome bunch of stuff to pack up and take camping with you. I usually just stamp images and take my pencils to color while I am gone. Have a great trip. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #78

Carrie said...

Hi Kezzy,
I have left a littel something on my blog for you.
http://carrieoncrafting.blogspot.com/2011/04/liebster-blog-award-from-two-lovely.html
Love
Carrie
xxx

Julia Dunnit said...

I'm thinking you do a much more sophisticated sort of camping than I ever did...certainly taking seed beads and paints was never allowed..hope you have a fab weekend. Now sorted into colour groups, your beads are irresistibly good eye candy!

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Hi there Kezzy so many lovely things there...all those beads!! thanks so mcuh for sharing
Shaz in oz.x

Nicky said...

Your camping sound very different to mine if you are taking a DVD lol - looks like you have lots of lovely beads look so nice all together and sorted x