Wednesday 7 September 2011

WOYWW 118

Hi to all the woyww's out there, if you would like to see some crafty desks pop over to Julia's Blog.  I'm late again today so I will make it a quick one (I always say that after writing an essay lol). 

It was my b'day last Thursday so my kids got me Sheena Douglas's paint fusion christmas stamps and dvd and my OH bought me Sue Wilsons dvd and some spellbinders dies but they haven't arrived yet.  With my money from my mum and dad I bought TH mini rosettes and grungy sign thingy lol as you can see in the pic.  I have also bought a few other bits that I'm still waiting for.  I have been busy playing with punches and dies but not actually produced anything to put into a challenge!!! 
Above a parcel I received from papercraft essentials, I won a big giveaway of all male oriented Paper Cellar products, which I just dumped on my desk over a TH bird cage thingy I'm making for a swap that I forgot about, I'm just trying to finish it off so I can get it in the post tomorrow, its going all the way to Ohio.  Not allowed to show you until we reveal on the 14th September (which I have just seen is a Wednesday so I will get to share).  The swap is a 300th post celebration over at Frankies Blog  (oops I hope she doesn't shout at me for not sending it today lol but I have told my swap partner).  300th post wow I am only on my 65th but pop over to have a look, her blog is so interesting and she also does a tag challenge every week at Frankies other blog, I am definitely going to take time to have a go as I am now trying to do tags for some challenges so I can display them on the wall so I am reminded of techniques.  Better go and finish swap thingy, I managed to visit quite a few blogs last week but couldn't comment alot as my table (ipad equivalent) just didn't want to type, found out from OH that if you don't clean the touch screen sometimes than maybe I could type and see better and just keep wiping it on my sleeve won't help!!! oops lol, hope you all have a fantastic crafty week and thanks for sharing. Kezzy xxx


6 comments:

lisa said...

Ohh A belated Happy Birthday Kezzy. What a lot of lovely gifts you received. You'll love the Paint Fusion stuff. I've posted some today I did for the C&C shows if you want some ideas!! Can't wait to see what you create.
The TH rosettes are gorgeous too aren't they.
You sound really busy with lots of makes, don't forget to show us them when you can.
Happy WOYWW
Love Lisax

dix said...

Cool stuff...looks like you're about to have some fun creating.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

How great to get some crafty goodness for your birthday! Happy Belated, btw :) You're going to have with that little lot!! x

Crafting Time said...

There is nothing better for a birthday pressie than crafting goodies! Looks like you are going to be busy for a long time!
I am a new follower of your blog, if you have a few spare minutes please pop over and say hello I came across you via WOYWW.
Helen x

Spyder said...

oho I wonder how many posts I've done, never thought of those! Love your crafty space, loads going on! Have a happy late WoyWW!
((Lyn))

HeARTworks said...

OOOOH, I love getting craft stssh as presents! patsy