Wednesday 16 November 2011

WOYWW 128

Hi, I'm so late today with woyww, if your wondering what I'm up to, pop over to Julia and have a nose around some fantastic blogs.  I'm so late because I couldn't even get to my desk this morning as the photos will show, I had to send off some holiday ornament swaps and to say I was a bit frantic trying to get them done was an understatement, my poor craft room was in a right mess, and even the floor was my bin even though I have a recycle bag next to me lol.  I'm not going to go on, as the photos will talk for themselves.  I shall put the swaps on here this weekend when everyone has received them.  Thanks for all the lovely comments, I felt alot better apart from I believe the start of it is coming back as I'm back to a sore throat, but hey ho I'm not leaving it so long before I'm standing at the docs door lol.  I'm so so sorry I haven't got back to everybody again, that's twice now, but I promise I'm going to catch up this week.  So photos ..........
And a small peek of the holiday ornaments


So as you can imagine, I've had a mega huge clean up this afternoon ready for the next project to start this evening as I really need to get some bits on my blog now I'm better lol.
Hope you have a fantastic crafty week and a huge thank you for letting me share my mess!!!
Kezzy xxx

8 comments:

Marjo said...

Love all the pics! Thanks for the peek and sharing. Hope you are having a great WOYWW,
xoxo Marjo #109

Angie said...

Love your creative chaos ...hope you feel better soon.

Bridget Larsen said...

hahaha I dont feel so bad now, next week I will show the area I cant get into
Bridget #29

Julia Dunnit said...

Very glad you're feeling better. Very glad your swap is finished (will you be doing that again!!) and very glad that I tidied up before you so for once, my desk is clearer!!

VonnyK said...

Love your mess, looks like you are having a great time, although rushed.

Unknown said...

I feel at home looking at your stuff. Mine is a constant mess. Why do we get oodles of stuff out for one card. I wish I could get neat and tidy but only seem to create in chaos.
Happy belated WOYWW
Carol

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

For being # 1 this week, I'm awfully late visiting. I'm so sorry but, after a computer crash, I had to stop by and get a bit of inspiration from your mess. It makes me feel better that my main floor craft room is in a mess. Can't wait to see the lovely swap items. Love the packaging, too.

Bridget Larsen said...

yes you have a serious scissors addiction lol