Wednesday 30 November 2011

WOYWW 130

Hi to all the woyww crafters on this cool Wednesday, if your wondering what I'm on about, pop over to Julia's blog and have a look at loads of fab crafty desks and ideas.  My first day back to crafting was last night, I'm afraid I got worse health wise last week and by Friday dragged myself to the docs to find out I had a severe chest infection, plus infection in my sinus and ears, I came out with steroid tablets, chest steroid inhalers, steroid nose sprays and antibiotic tablets and the promise I will stay in bed as it could turn into something alot more nasty!!!!  It was nasty enough, my OH is walking around the house ringing a bell and shouting out unclean, unclean, he reckons I should call my blog the unclean crafter, but as you can see from my crafty desk, unclean/mess says it all lol.  I am so sorry I haven't managed to comment and I shall be catching up now I'm feeling a little bit better (well I can move around without feeling like I'm dying lol) I really appreciate everyone who has been so kind and commented during my month of infections, December tomorrow, fresh, healthy start hopefully.

On my first pic I started working on a birthday card for my mate who's birthday was last Monday oops
And my second pic, has lots of mess spilled over from this card, plus bits of projects on the go.  Also in the background are the holiday ornaments I have received from the swap I did, I can't wait to get them up on my blog, as they are fantastic, I received some gorgeous ornaments.

I shall go now as I'm rather late again this week, hope you all have a fantastic crafty week, I told OH that I want the crimbo trees up this weekend as I really need to get into the spirit, I have threatened that tomorrow, crimbo music and films will be echoing around the house, he muttered something about having to stay at work for overtime lol lol lol.
Thanks for sharing.  Kezzy xxx

8 comments:

Tracy said...

That looks like a nice and busy desk! Hope you recoever fully soon.

Annie said...

Glad to hear that aqt last you are starting to feel a little better. Listen to your body and rest. Hope things are only up from now on and you can really start to feel more festive.
Hugs,
A x

Julia Dunnit said...

Lordy Kez..you were on Pneumonia's doorstep - no wonder you felt crappy. Now do as you're told and take it very easy...and do not worry about getting round and commenting - we're here every week - it's not an issue at all. I hope you have a much better week and can get to your crafty lovely desk without furthe difficulty.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better soon so you can explain what a crimbo tree is to me! lol

Neil said...

Hi there and thanks for the peek into your creative zone. It looks like there is loads going on so thanks for sharing. Hope you have feel much much better so you can have a brilliant week and plenty of creative time!
Neil #23

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Blimey, missus, no wonder you felt lousy! Hope those meds are kicking in and you're starting to feel a bit more like your old self!
I have to put the Chrimsbo tree up on 9th Dec (my DHs birthday) otherwise he sulks....big time :)
Hugs, LLJ #39 xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I've tried off and on for two days to leave a comment and ran into a 404 error. Glad i finally got here and truly hope you are feeling better. As for your desk, I am a neat freak, but I like how yours looks. Although I haven't started any cards for Christmas, I did manage to decorate my hou8se for Christmas. Happy belated WOYWW from #6 now (at one time I was number 7).

Shoshi said...

Lovely busy creative desk. I hope you are feeling a lot better by now - I'm just recovering from a throat lurgy but you've been a lot worse than me, with all the steroids etc.! Your horrid OH lol lol lol!! Ringing bells and shouting "unclean"!!!!! My hubby was great and looked after me, but he got cross when I'd lost my voice and he couldn't hear me! Happy belated WOYWW, Shoshi #61