Wednesday 11 January 2012

2 Sisters Challenge Blog - Things with Wings Wednesday Showcase

Hi, over at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog we are having a Wednesday showcase of the current challenge Things with Wings, this I believe is new.  I'm so excited each time I made a card as a design team member, each time I create I feel such achievement that I'm on my very first design team.  Why don't you have a look at what the other members have done for the showcase, here is my card .......
This was so much fun to do, its double sided sticky paper, with acetate and lots of glitter.
Thank you for looking.  Kezzy xxx

Recipe
Stitchy Bear stamps - image
Papers - My Mind's Eye (lost & found blush)
Dies - Sizzix Hero Arts (frames and sprigs)
Stamps - Hero Arts (frames and sprigs), Crafters Companion (flower fairies friends marigold)
Embellishments - Creative Expressions (black flower)

No comments: