Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year and Just Add Ink Challenge

Happy New Year to you all, I hope you have a very healthy and happy 2012.  Below are my crafty resolutions but first off I am entering the following gift pockets that I made for christmas day to the Just Add Ink challenge blog which was gift/wraps, my sister wanted some gift cards to put lottery instant cards in for a gift on the christmas table, I decided to pinch the idea and did the same for mine, so all together I ended up doing 20 of them.  I just managed to finish at the last minute on christmas eve hence the quick pics, in others words I dumped them on the table and went click click with my camera lol.
Ok so now my new years crafty resolutions, here goes:
1 - This year I would like to blog at least 3-4 times a week (around 200 over the year).
2 - To spend time stamping and learning new techniques (rather than shying away from stamping lol).
3 - Have a go at journalling.
4 - Have a go at doing Sheena Douglas paint fusion.
5 - Do a colour mood board (actually doing it in a journal) at least once a month as I always struggle with colour.
6 - Comment more and support other blogs, I love receiving comments but feel I could comment more to others.
7 - Learn to colour using different mediums and spend time practising shadowing and blending.
8 - Have a go at altered art and collage.
I'm sure I had 10, next time I should write them down lol, you can guaranteed the minute it posts I will remember lol.

I would like to say thank you again for everyone who supported me throughout 2011 and I can't wait to carry on this wonderful blog journey during 2012.  Kezzy xxx

2 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Lovely idea Kezzy, they would be great for gift cards/ vouchers too, goodness 20 of them would have kept you busy!
Thanks for sharing on JAI.

Patrice said...

This is such a good idea. Lots of fun around the dining table I'm sure. Thanks for sharing this fabulous idea with JAI.