Thursday 12 July 2012

The Stamp Man - Bling

Hi all, got to be mega quick as the challenge over at The Stampman Challenge Blog which is bling it on, is over in 18 minutes.  I had started this a few days ago, but felt a bit off it yesterday so only had this evening to finish it lol.



I cracked the background, then embossed Aspects of design fnacy flourish in a pearl embossing powder, then spread micro beads randomly around the edges.  I coloured calico with a blue starburst stain, I stamped crafty individuals stamp on tissue paper, painted fresco paint on the back, then stuck on to the calico, I re stamped with versamark the hearts on stamping card and embossed using the same blue pearl embossing powder, I coloured the lace with the starburst stain, then sew it on while adding dangling beads.

Right better be off or I won't get there on time, hope you have a fantastic crafty evening (what's left of it lol). Thanks for visitng :-) Kerry xxx


Recipe
Stamps - Crafty Individuals (C1-338) and The Stamp Man (aspects of design fancy flourish)
Archival jet black inkpad
Starburst Stain (carpathian bluebells)
Calico fabric
Paperartsy crackly tissue paper and stamping paper
Versamark
Woodware micro beads
Pearl blue embossing powder
Fresco paint (snowflake, very berry, mermaid, beach hut, vintage lace, mocha mousse)
Dylusions teal ink spray

1 comment:

Brenda Brown said...

So glad you made it with this fab tag Kerry. I love the colours and the effects you have achieved. Thanks for sharing with us at The Stamp Man challenge.
Hugs {Brenda} xox