Monday 10 September 2012

Passion for Promarkers - Lace and Swirls Steampunk Style!!!

Hi all, wow I haven't been around since last Wednesday, this could be because Thursday evening I had enough of my craft room being a mess and spent then plus Friday, Saturday and Sunday doing my craft room, I have managed to get rid of 10 bags which will be going to my mate and nursery :-).  Anyway on Thursday I finished the below card, I had been meaning to post it since then but I couldn't even get to my desk lol.
I have so much visiting and blogging to do, I shall try and catch up with everybody tomorrow. I did my card for the current challenge over at Passion for Promarkers which is Lace and Swirls, I originally heat embossed swirls (close picture below) but didn't think you would see it very well so did a nice border with an embossing folder on metal.  The lace trim was sprayed with dylusions spray.




 Close up of heat embossed swirls

When I first bought this stamp it reminded me of the graphic 45 steampunk papers I had with the roses down the dress, so really wanted to have a go at a cute steampunk card :-), everything I used is below.

Right I shall be off, I have to work in the morning, so as I work mostly from home I really need to clear a space on my workdesk which is more like a craft sorting desk lol lol.  Thank you so much for visiting, and I will catch up with you all soon.  Hugs Kerry :-) xxx

Recipe
Stamps - Kraftin Kimmie (rose), Paperartsy (mini squiggly 8)
Inkpads - Adirondack (black, denim), Versamark, Distress inkpads (walnut stain)
Dies and Punches - Spellbinders (standard and scalloped oval), Woodware (circle punch), Tim Holtz Sizzix (gadget gears and weathered clock)
Patterned Papers - Graphic 45 (steampunk debutante)
Adirondack Alcohol inks (stream and copper mixture) used on bottle cap
Woodware micro beads
Ranger glossy accents
Dylusions Spray (vibrant turquoise)
Creative Expressions (couture creations embossing folder intrinsic)
Crafty Notions (rust powder)
Copper embossing powder
Copper brad
Colouring - Promarkers (terracotta, burnt orange, pine, spice, ginger, turquoise, marine, blush, oatmeal, henna, pastel yellow, coral, sunkissed pink, petrol blue) Flexmarkers (blue grey 3, light fawn)

2 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Very cool colour combination - and I love the gears and roses together!
Alison x

Annie said...

After the comment you left me I was begining to think you were stopping crafting. It's good to see you're not.....love the colours of this one Kerry.
Hugs,
A x