Tuesday 23 October 2012

Birthday Girl

Hi all, I have loads to catch up on and put on here, been so busy with Shannon's 16th party on Saturday, then came down with a cold type virus that has left me two days on the sofa, shivering, temperature, dizzy etc, just starting to be able to move around lol.  Anyway I'm popping on a card for the I Love Promarkers challenge which is Anything Goes, I did this card last week for a friends daughter who is 13, I really do like the saturated canary stamps and think that I need to invest in more.  Before I show you the card, I just want to remind you about the blog hop I'm in and I'm also giving away candy which finishes on Saturday evening, all the details can be found on my post here.



Right I shall be off, I shall have another post this evening or in the morning :-) Happy Crafting, Hugs Kerry
xxx

Recipe
Stamps - Saturated Canary (wallflower)
Dies - Spellbinders (labels 1 & nested pennants) Cheery Lynn (fanciful flourish)
Patterned Paper - My Minds Eye Lost & Found (rosy)
Ribbon Girl - Flower Trim
Wooden heart - free with craftseller magazine
Rub ons - whsmith
Paint - Paper Artsy Fresco paint (vintage lace)
Colouring - Promarkers (mustard, vanilla, raw sienna, blush, coral, oatmeal, rose pink, caramel, sandstone, burnt orange, spice, berry red, crimson, apple, meadow green) Flexmarkers (light fawn, firebrick,
blue grey 2)

1 comment:

Words and Pictures said...

Great card, Kezzy - love the papers and bunting! Glad to hear you're on the mend... just one thing after another at the moment - poor you!
Alison x