Wednesday 12 December 2012

Santa is on his way

Hi all, yep this should have been done on Sunday how could I have forgot to do my DT piece. This week over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog and this fortnight our challenge is a RECIPE
1 Image
2 Papers
3 Colours (+skin tones)
4 Embellishments

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges
                                                      C.R.A.F.T Challenge Blog - Christmas
                                                      Charisma Cardz Challenge Blog - Christmas


I have to go as at hospital in morning.  I shall come back to this post next week to put what I use.  If you would like to know any details just comment and I shall get straight back to you (have to have feet up for 5 days so will be blogging lol).
Happy Crafting
Kerry xxxx

3 comments:

rachel said...

fab card Kerry - really brilliant image of santa and great colour choices xx

Cat's sCrap said...

Wonderful classic Christmas Card. Magnificent vintage effect. Congratulations !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Debs said...

Beautifuk card - love the traditional Santa inmage and fab colours.
Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx