Wednesday 10 April 2013

WOYWW 201

Hi all, yep I'm late lol, late for what you may ask, well of course it's Wednesday which means it's time for the amazing What's on your Workdesk Wednesday hosted by the awesome Julia.  I have 3 desks I have been working on today lol, been spreading myself around the house!!!!  Also next week I shall finally have my blogversery lol.  Think I'm going to split it into two, well I think, not sure.


I wanted a paper mache torso for a challenge, so 
I add a bought decorated pot one, so I took it a part to
start making my own.  My the end of the day I have now 6 layers,
think I'm going for 9 layers leaving it for a few days to dry out 
and then cut up the side, take pot one out, then do another 3 layers.
If anyone knows or can help if thats right I would appreciate it lol.
The stuff in the plastic tub is flour and water that has been cooked
for the paper mache.  Nice cuppa there, I am addicted to tea and
can drink up to 25 cups a day!!!!!
Some wood blocks and wood sign had a white base coat on it :-)

Upstairs, you can see I have bought the wood etc upstairs lol,
I have paints out ready for the block I was about to work on and
paints for the sign for a DT project on Sunday.  A Tilda card
half made to the left :-)

As you can see the wood block by late this evening has been
decorated.  I was doing splats so I had my trusty box out, mind
you most of the paint is up my arm lol

I shall be popping the ATC block on tomorrow for the paperartsy challenge.  Hope your all having a fantastic crafty week.
Happy Woyww :-)
Hugs Kezzy xxx

10 comments:

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

Busy work space! jenx 129

April said...

Wow - lots of stuff going on at your desk. :-) That is a lotta tea!
April #121

Nikki said...

Wow you've been buzy all those desks going at once hugs Nikki #2

aworkofheart said...

Hey Kezzy, I am so glad you have found time to get some creative time this week. Hope that means your mum is feeling better. Your workspace looks like you have been having so much fun, and you are certainly great at multitasking. Keep at it, that is having fun! Hugs Cathryn #146

Annie said...

Good luck with the papier mache....It's years since I did any of that....think I used wall paper paste when I did it :-) I will be watching with interest to see how you get on.
Life here is pretty busy as always and it seems ages since we chatted on Facebook...I do pop on now and then but never see you on there :-( Really hope your Mum is making a good recovery now.
Take care,
Annie x

Jackie said...

25 cups of tea a day!!!!!gosh with drinking that and popping to the loo is there any time for crafting left !!!!! Lol
It's looking good hope to see the finished iteam soon
Jackie 3

Maisie Moonshine said...

I had fun having a nosey round your desk today, so much stuff and all close at hand - fab! Love your decorated block - stunning. Hope your mannequin works out for you - looks good so far. Have a creative week MMx #66

Lindsay Weirich said...

love all of the crafty goodness here! Happy WOYWW! Lindsay #93

shazsilverwolf said...

Busy lady! I love spreading myself around too- Hubby says I'm at my flamboyant age, lol.Love the torso, thats so cool. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #127 xx

Elizabeth said...

Hi Kezzy, my, but you are busy - so many projects going on at the same time ... no wonder you need all those cups of tea. I love tea, my mum used to call me a real tea jenny, but I don't drink quite as much as you do - yet! Have a wonderful weekend. Elizabeth x #40