Wednesday 27 May 2015

WOYWW 6th Anniversary

Good evening, hope your all really well.  I have to admit, it has been a mega busy week.  With all that's gone on recently, I had got behind on works accounts that had to be in for Friday and let's just say, most of my day and night for a week has been numbers.  I finally got them out today and am happy to report I have spent the afternoon creating.  It feels so fulfilling to create and relax after such busy weeks and after catching up with some work over the next two days I have a week off of nothing, completely nothing, relaxing, seeing friends, creating, more creating and getting messy. Completely Bliss :-).
So this afternoon I have been creating my 8 ATC's to go out for WOYWW.  Now I have to admit I need to catch up with comments of those that have asked, but I reckon I will still have 3 left if anyone is interested.  They will be sent out hopefully tomorrow if they will dry lol.  There is a sneak peek on one of the pics.
I will catch up with everyone tonight and tomorrow.
6th Anniversary ATC Swap
Wonderful design made by the awesome Nikki

Here is some bits left over from my background of my woyww ATC's,
which will be used as scraps for punching or adding paint for backgrounds :-)

Here is a long view, mostly the same as last week as I haven't been
creating, unless you call my accounting as creative (which sometimes it can be lol).
On the floor is the backgrounds of the ATC's for woyww, I just love using
bright colours :-)

Right I better be off, I need to chase my swaps as they probably think I have forgot, but I haven't, I just haven't been able to do anything but eat and sleep with accounts in my hand.

Happy WOYWW :-)
Hugs Kezzy xxxxx

11 comments:

rachel said...

good to see you in blogland kerry - sounds busy your end!!! Enjoy your blissful week and if there is an ATC spare let me know and I'd love to swap something! Hugs rachel x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

How wonderful that you will have the next week off. Had to laugh about your creative accounting. I think there are some accountants who actually DO get creative!

I'm so glad I met you through WOYWW. I know I don't often get by to visit, but I haven't played much this past year or so. I hope you are doing well, other than having to work such long hours.

Here's to enjoying the WOYWW 6th anniversary party from #1.

April said...

I am glad you get some time off to relax. :-)
April #75

Helen said...

Happy 6th Anniversary! Enjoy your relaxing crafty time after all that accounting. Helen 7

Nikki said...

Happy 6th WOYWW and Wow you've got lots of fun paint there look at all those yummy colours your space has everything in reach which I like a lot so easy to just grab and use
Hugs Nikki 9

Jac said...

wow look at all your paints, people say ive got loads, cough cough, you have heaps more, thanks for the snoop

Hugs
Jac
N0 39

Morti said...

Hey Kezzy - I'm your official swapee - please would you message me (I've got comment moderation on at the moment) with your email address for getting your postal address?

Thanks!

Sharon Madson said...

Love the background you used for your ATCs. Happy WOYWW Anniversary! #56

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh aren't numbers just horrid if you leave them too long! So glad you're done for now, it's a good idea to reward yourself with some really lovely time at your desk! Your AT. Background colours are fantastic, but you do ah e a way with brights if you ask me. You are the last * name on the list gal, so you get to send your PIF ATC to the first of the * on the list! Circle of friendship complete, brilliant you!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Kezzy. I am a bit late getting round this week, been otherwise distracted but I'm here now. Have a great woyww anniversary week and happy crafting, Angela x 37

Morti said...

Happy WOYWW 6!

Thank you for your kind comments on my blog. I'm a bit slow getting round this week!

That's a proper busy desk you have there - plenty going on! I'm sorry not to have sent my address to you yet. I'll try to remember to do it tonight when I get in from work.

Morti