Tuesday 9 June 2015

Online Friends (SDC 198)

Hi ya, just popping on to show you a envelope swap I did recently.  I actually did an envelope in a envelope in a envelope but today I am showing the smallest as it's my favourite stamp and that is the theme over at Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog.  I bought my first Stampotique stamp about 2 years ago which was a girl, then about a year ago I really got into their stamps and this was my 2nd stamp bought.  I think he is so adorable  and luckily I use him a lot as I do a monthly Stampotique ATC swap (on facebook HERE), I have now got quite a few stamps but he is used the most lol.
The Challenge number is SDC 198 - Favourite Stamp :-)

He looks so cute with googly eyes :-)
He was coloured with Neocolor II crayons with a splash of sparkle spray,
 and the backgroundwas using my fingers for blending Paperartsy 
paint then adding stencils.










Right I better be off, I shall be back tomorrow with WOYWW.  Thank you so much for visiting.
Happy Art :-)
Hugs Kezzy xxxxxx

Product List
Stampotique Stamp - monster whisker with sign
Paperartsy Fresco paints - mermaid, beach hut, limelight, snowflake
Paperartsy Stamps - EEV02, EEV01 words 4
Daler Rowney Heavy paint - mars black
Caran D'Ache Neocolor II - turquoise greenk vermilion, orange, flame red, azurite blue, raw umber
Dylusion Stencil - chequered dots
Sheena Douglas Stencil - graphic equalizer
Ideology Ranger - label letters
Google eyes
Lindy's Stamp Gang - california poppy gold
Stabilo pencil - black
Archival - jet black, aquamarine, sap green
Washi Tape
Bottle Tops

3 comments:

rachel said...

loving the googley eyes - brilliant xx

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is brilliant kezzy, wonderful background and such fun!

Lucy x

Sam & Poppy said...

hehehe great fun!
Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique this week :)