Sunday 1 May 2016

Playing With Metal

Hi ya, I have been busy doing so many accounts, but at least in 4 weeks it will be over until next year lol.  Over this last week I have spent a lot of time just playing and one of those sessions I was messing around with Paperartsy copper metal that I bought ages ago.  I wanted to play in the current Paperartsy Challenge which is white space, but this is one thing that scares me so I decided to leave it alone.  Then Simon Says Monday Challenge was show us metal, I played a bit and came up with a card that covers both challenges.
No step by step today as it initially didn't start out as anything but play, but all the products I used can be seen at the bottom of the page :-)

I am hoping that this is enough white space.  I'm ultra happy that
I have done a male card as I need 2 in June.






To keep the metal puffed up I have stuck it down with glue gel which
I filled the indents full so when dry it won't flatten in an envelope.
Luckily this is a hand given card not to be sent in the post :-)



Right I shall be off, I need to start the Jacket Spuds or nobody will get any tea lol.  Thank you so much for taking the time to visit.

Happy Art :-)
Hugs Kezzy xxxxx


Products
Stamps - Paperartsy (HPXT01, HP1218), Stampendous (small typewriter alphabet)
Stencils - Tando Andy Skinner (burning rubber)
Paint - Paperartsy (french roast), Reeves (copper), Decoart Media (antiquing cream carbon black)
Ink Pads - Staz On (jet black), Archival (potting soil)
Embellishments - Calico Craft Parts (gears paint with french roast), Finnabair
Treasure Gold - onyxite
Distress Marker gathered twigs

2 comments:

Craftyfield said...

The copper is gorgeous, my favourite metal! There is plenty, and certainly enough, white space of this card! Great idea to start with the male cards, the way I'm going I won't have any by the time Father's day comes around...

Barbara said...

FAntastic and original masculine card! Love your metal! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara